Homeschool Tracker Online (or HSTOnline as we've taken to calling it) is the next evolution in the Homeschool Tracker product line. Like its predecessors, HSTOnline
is planning and organizing software designed to adapt to your particular homeschooling style in a simple yet sophisticated way. You can use HSTOnline to assist you in meeting
the mandatory reporting requirements of your local authorities or simply to maintain a log of your Student's homeschooling career.
- Create Assignment lists for your students.
- Create re-usable Lesson Plans.
- Share Lesson Plans with other HSTOnline users.
- Maintain your homeschooling Library with our quick and easy ISBN/ASIN entry system.
- Track Attendance - full days, 1/2 days, hours or sessions per day, absent days.
- Enter Days Off to make scheduling school days easier.
- Create Report Cards and Transcripts.
For those who have used other products in the Homeschool Tracker product line, here are just a few of the key improvements in the online version:
- Jump right in: There is nothing to install on your home computer.
- Always up to date: There is no need to download updates, the current version is always at your fingertips.
- Access anywhere: You can use the program wherever you are from any device that has an internet connection and web-browsing capabilities. Use it on your
Windows or Linux PC, Mac, iPad, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.
- No Database issues: Your data is secured in an online location. There is no need to worry about backing up your database.
- New Scheduler Tool: A new and improved way to turn your Lesson Plan items into Assignments.
- More flexible scheduling patterns: Set Daily, Weekly or Monthly patterns to be followed when copying Assignments or using the Scheduler tool.
- Export data: You can export any records from the Agenda - List View into a spreadsheet format to use however you need it.
- All reports in PDF format: Reports are already in a format which you can download, print, or email without taking extra steps.
You can use HSTOnline on any device that has an internet connection and web-browsing capabilities.
For the optimal user experience, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox